Important Information about payment for an accepted manuscript:
There is no charge/fee for submitting a article/manuscript to our IJSMR online journal. Authors can submit their article at any time period. Online submission is always open only.
Our IJSMR journal is charging for the Article Processing Fee (APF) of manuscript from the concern authors. Authors must pay the processing fee only if their article is accepted for publication by our journal. This charge is per manuscript per submission. If any author (he/she) doesn’t like to pay for their article, then he can withdraw his/her article as soon as possible.
Details of the Article Processing Charges:
Article Submission Charge (ASC): NIL. ie., Journal does not charge the authors or authors’ institutions for the submission of manuscripts.
#Other SAARC Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
*Low Income Countries: http://data.worldbank.org/country
**Invited articles from the professionals/Researchers are exempted from any of these publication fees.
- Due to currency fluctuation and other Govt. of India norms and Global policy the publication charges have been revised.
- Authors will pay the additional charge of 18% GST (fixed and revised as per Govt. of India Norms then and there)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) would be payable by the foreign authors (other than Indian authors) as per their respective country’s norms (rules and conditions).
How to pay publication processing charges
Authors will receive information about payment of publication fees at the time of acceptance of article. Publication fee has to be paid only if your article gets accepted for publishing. Below are the options for payment of publication charges:
Payment of publication charge by the authors from India:
- Payment by credit card, debit card or net banking through PayUMoney.
- Payment by your net banking a/c (NEFT) to the account given in acceptance letter
Payment of publication charge by the Authors from other countries:
- Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card through PayPal (Author will receive invoice through PayPal)
- Payment through wire transfer